- This event has passed.
Simple Freelance Contracts
September 19, 2020 - October 4, 2020֏1000
A freelance contract is a document sent by an employer to a freelancer that explains the terms of their working relationship. It sets clear expectations between the two parties for a specific project over a set period of time. This type of document is legally binding and ensures that everyone working on a given task is on the same page in terms of service guidelines.
General terms in a freelance contract
- The names of those involved in the project
- Details about the services delivered and the expectations for both parties
- Specific dates for the work
- Terms of payment
- Legal clarification of the contractor’s role
Other names for freelancer contracts
- Client/Service Freelancer Agreement
- Company Contractor Agreement
- Contractor Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Freelance Contractor Agreement
- Independent Consultant Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement
When Do I Need a Freelance Contract?
Common Uses of a Freelance Contract?
What to Include in a Freelance Contract?