- This event has passed.
Non-Awkward Socializing With Co-workers
August 1, 2020 - August 30, 2020֏1000
Socializing with your co-workers in a non-work setting can be tricky. How do you walk the fine line between fun and party-hardy, between colleague and friend?
Lucky for you, we searched far and wide on the web to gather a few tips for having a good time and keeping things SFW at office functions outside the cubicle.
- There is in fact a science to how much you should socialize with your co-workers—make sure you don’t overstep. (Forbes)
- Not sure whether socializing with your boss outside of work is a good career move? There are several things to consider. (AwesomeTechs)
- Ah, and now the big age-old question: Is there any benefit to getting romantically involved with a co-worker? (Business Insider)
- Sometimes standing or sitting around can turn an office happy hour into a room of high school cliques; keeping the transitions going is crucial to actual bonding. (Fast Company)
- And remember: Happy hours don’t have to just stay in the office. There are plenty of cool ways to bond with co-workers that don’t include awkwardly nursing a gin and tonic in the break room. (Social Driver)
- In fact, it turns out that the company that sweats together stays together. (U.S. News)
- Above all, there are nine toxic co-workers to avoid, especially during social situations with other colleagues. For example, who ever likes talking to the office politician? (Business Know-How)
- August 1, 2020
- August 30, 2020
- Event Category:
- Happy Hour
- Event Tags:
- AwesomeTechs, awkwardly nursing, Business Insider, Business Know-How, Career, Co-workers, coworking, Fast Company, Forbes, happy hour, high school cliques, job, Lucky, Non-Awkward, office functions, outside the cubicle, party-hardy, Social Driver, socialize, Socializing, space, tricky, U.S. News
- View Organizer Website