- This event has passed.
Relations . Co-worker Sins to Avoid at All Costs
September 12, 2020 - September 27, 2020֏1000
Working in an office comes with certain relations, responsibilities, such as keeping your shoes on and refraining from microwaving last night’s leftover fish in the break room. To make sure your officemates like you just as much as we do, we’ve compiled a list of the 7 Deadly Coworker Sins, which you should refrain from committing at all costs.
- Leaving Dirty Dishes in the Sink
- Writing Passive-Aggressive Notes About Leaving Dirty Dishes in the Sink
- Desk Border Crossing
- Heating Up Old food in the Microwave
- Conference Room Squatting
- Public Shaming for Not Recycling Properly
- Removing Your Shoes at Any Time in the Office